Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A little about me and my blog

Hey I am so excited to start my new blog! First let me tell you a little more about myself! Hey! I am almost going in to middle school! I have 4 siblings (including me) and of course two parents so six total! I love doing crafts! This summer I was thinking about redoing my room! With cool things! Since are family's on a budget I cant buy to much brand new stuff! So that's were crafts comes in! I am working on a lot of fun easy crafts! I also love pets! You can check out my other blog Pets 4 ever and you'll find a lot of fun stuff on there too! Any ways like I said I love pets! So you can even do crafts with pets! Make outfits,toys, and even cook some treats! Remember with all the crafts I post and do I always ask my mom! Always ask your parents before you start anything! It could be an unsafe craft! Always remember the most important things! Have fun, Ask,and Be safe! also known as


H
A

B
So remember to do those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment