Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Slime; cool slime!

Hey guys so I already did a slime post hey one more wont hurt. :) So company coming in town tomorrow and I can't to crafts while family's here but I am when they leave I really want to make some slime. :0 I have seen so many Youtube's on awesome slime so I am going to try it :)
So I am posting some links to youtube's and then I am going to do the craft and film it. Other upcoming videos I will film my room and all Christmas diys and teach you how to make them. Since there already made it wont be to detailed but ya! Ok heres the links to the slime videos

DIY METALLIC SLIME [No borax or liquid starch] - YouTube

DIY: How to Make Your Own Galaxy Slime with Borax! Super Cool and Easy to Make! - YouTube

DIY Galaxy Slime! - YouTube

DIY SLIME! HOW TO MAKE SLIME! - YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment