Thursday, June 30, 2016

hair hair hair pt. four

Hey guys so I guess that hair hair hair has like turned into a  series so yay! Any ways I have pretty much had the same hairdo for like 11 years! :0 But I got a new due for my 11th birthday so forget what I said. ;) So any ways............ I really wan't to try something new again! I was thinking of a bob cut hair. I would say that my hair is kinda on the shorter side and I want to make it longer so bad. I am still trying to convince my mom to do my hair but the chances of that are 1 in a million. :( But i'll keep trying.:) So I just got done talking to my mom and she said yes!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)Before she was just confused. But yay!!!! Here what it will kind look like when Its done! Also I won't get it done till the end of the summer but still! Heres a pick





                                                 

New Bee Hair(TM)1Pcs/Lot Ombre Kanekalon Jumbo Braiding Hair 24''' Synthetic Purple To Blue Ombre High Temperature Fiber Jumbo Braid Hair-100G   

No comments:

Post a Comment