Monday, June 27, 2016

Hair hair hair!!

So I am a African, American and its really hard to to do my hair because its really really curly! :P I have hair extensions but they don't make my hair longer there just in there for color! My hair isn't really short like some its pretty long and yet on the shorter side! Here are so diys on some tricks tips and fashions to make your hair sassy and happy and healthy also I will post some hair dues! :) :) :) :) :) :)  Also some of these are for African hair only:)



How to Install Clip Ins on Relaxed and Natural Hair Knappy Hair Extensions - YouTube

How-to BOX BRAIDS tutorial - YouTube


BEAUTY HACK OR WACK? DIY HAIR DYE WITH CRAYOLA MARKERS: Galaxy Hair Dye: Washable Hair Dye - YouTube\

                                       I will post hair hair hair pt two!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment