Monday, June 20, 2016

Makeup!!

Hey guys so I thought i'd to a post all about makeup!!! ;) So I was allowed to wear makeup when I was like ten or nine can't quit remember. :) So any makeup can be pretty pricey. Depending on what type you wan't. But any way I thought OMG when I was on youtube I saw so many Diy makeup! So bing bang boom why not just do it! Here's the links




Image result for lipstick emoji
                                                   Lip Stick          


                             DIY Lipstick & Lip Balm Out of Candy! 3 DIY Makeup Projects (Galaxy, Rainbow) with AlejandraStyles - YouTube


DIY Lipstick Out Of Bubble Gum! - YouTube


DIY Lipstick - How To Make Lipstick in 5 minutes WITHOUT Crayons and Any Special Materials - YouTube

DIY Peel Off Makeup Tattoos! - YouTube


DIY : HOW TO MAKE LIPSTICK WITH EYESHADOW - YouTube




                                                    Eye Shadow Image result for eye shadow

DIY Finding Dory Eyeshadow Palette | SofiaStyled - YouTube

DIY Eyeliner with Eyeshadow - 4 Easy Ways DIY Eyeliner! - YouTube






                                       Have Fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment